• Lohmarg Helpline Number: 1512

How to report an offence and to Whom

1.Any complainant can approach personally to any police Station / post to lodge his complaint/Fir.
2.Complainant can give written complaint or verbal complaint to get his FIR lodged.
3.FIR / complaint can be lodged on the basis of even Letter provided full detail is given.
4. Any person can lodge complaint / FIR in any nearest Police Station irrespective of Police station jurisdiction where train stops if crime occurred in running train.